Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Enzyme Digestive Xpn
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzyme Digestive Xpn
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Enzyme Digestive Xpn
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Enzyme Digestive Xpn
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Enzyme Digestive Xpn
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Enzyme Digestive Xpn
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Enzyme Digestive Xpn
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Enzyme Digestive Xpn
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.