While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Side Effects Of Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.