While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Enzyme Digestive Chat
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Enzyme Digestive Chat
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Enzyme Digestive Chat
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Enzyme Digestive Chat
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Enzyme Digestive Chat
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Enzyme Digestive Chat
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Enzyme Digestive Chat
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Enzyme Digestive Chat
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.