The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Make Me Sleepy
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Make Me Sleepy
When we take in food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Make Me Sleepy
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Make Me Sleepy
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Make Me Sleepy
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Make Me Sleepy
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Make Me Sleepy
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Make Me Sleepy
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.