The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Do Lemons Have Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Do Lemons Have Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Do Lemons Have Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Do Lemons Have Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Do Lemons Have Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Do Lemons Have Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Do Lemons Have Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Do Lemons Have Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.