Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion 21St Century Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions 21St Century Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.