While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Probiotics
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Probiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Probiotics
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Probiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Within Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.