While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. What Would You Use Digestive Enzymes For
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes What Would You Use Digestive Enzymes For
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. What Would You Use Digestive Enzymes For
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. What Would You Use Digestive Enzymes For
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. What Would You Use Digestive Enzymes For
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. What Would You Use Digestive Enzymes For
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. What Would You Use Digestive Enzymes For
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions What Would You Use Digestive Enzymes For
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.