Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Up And Up Diapers
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Up And Up Diapers
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Up And Up Diapers
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Up And Up Diapers
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Up And Up Diapers
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Up And Up Diapers
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Up And Up Diapers
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Up And Up Diapers
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.