The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Vitamins
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Vitamins
If we consume food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Vitamins
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Vitamins
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Vitamins
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Vitamins
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Vitamins
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Can You Take Digestive Enzymes With Vitamins
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.