The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Body
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Body
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Body
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Body
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Body
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Through The Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.