Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Can You Take Ox Bile And Digestive Enzymes Together
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Can You Take Ox Bile And Digestive Enzymes Together
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Can You Take Ox Bile And Digestive Enzymes Together
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Can You Take Ox Bile And Digestive Enzymes Together
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Can You Take Ox Bile And Digestive Enzymes Together
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your physician. Can You Take Ox Bile And Digestive Enzymes Together
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Can You Take Ox Bile And Digestive Enzymes Together
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Can You Take Ox Bile And Digestive Enzymes Together
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.