The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs S Boulardi
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs S Boulardi
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs S Boulardi
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs S Boulardi
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs S Boulardi
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs S Boulardi
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs S Boulardi
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs S Boulardi
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.