The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Enzymes Digestion Types
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Enzymes Digestion Types
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Enzymes Digestion Types
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication that should never be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Enzymes Digestion Types
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Enzymes Digestion Types
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Enzymes Digestion Types
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Enzymes Digestion Types
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Enzymes Digestion Types
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.