Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin For Ibs Diarrhea
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin For Ibs Diarrhea
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin For Ibs Diarrhea
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin For Ibs Diarrhea
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin For Ibs Diarrhea
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin For Ibs Diarrhea
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin For Ibs Diarrhea
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Rifaximin For Ibs Diarrhea
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.