While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Do Digestive Enzymes Really Work
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Do Digestive Enzymes Really Work
When we eat food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Do Digestive Enzymes Really Work
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Do Digestive Enzymes Really Work
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what ingredients make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Do Digestive Enzymes Really Work
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Do Digestive Enzymes Really Work
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Do Digestive Enzymes Really Work
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Do Digestive Enzymes Really Work
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.