Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication and should not be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.