The human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements For Dog
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements For Dog
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements For Dog
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements For Dog
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements For Dog
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements For Dog
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements For Dog
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Probiotic Supplements For Dog
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.