The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Will Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Will Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Will Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Will Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Will Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Will Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Will Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Will Digestive Enzymes Make You Poop
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.