Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Participle
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Participle
If we consume food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Participle
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Participle
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may find that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Participle
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Participle
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Participle
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Past Participle
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.