Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Probiotics
When we eat food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Probiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Probiotics
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Probiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.