While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Ox Bile
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Ox Bile
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Ox Bile
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Ox Bile
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Ox Bile
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Ox Bile
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Ox Bile
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Ox Bile
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.