The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzyme Vs Papaya Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzyme Vs Papaya Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzyme Vs Papaya Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzyme Vs Papaya Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzyme Vs Papaya Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzyme Vs Papaya Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzyme Vs Papaya Enzymes
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzyme Vs Papaya Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.