Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Hormones
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Hormones
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Hormones
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Hormones
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Hormones
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Hormones
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Hormones
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Hormones
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.