The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Field
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Field
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Field
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Field
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Field
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Field
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Field
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Opposite Field
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.