While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. 9 Digestive System
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes 9 Digestive System
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. 9 Digestive System
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. 9 Digestive System
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. 9 Digestive System
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. 9 Digestive System
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. 9 Digestive System
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions 9 Digestive System
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.