While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Into Protein
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into Protein
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into Protein
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Into Protein
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Into Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.