The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Metagenics Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Metagenics Digestive Enzymes
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Metagenics Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine and should not be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Metagenics Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Metagenics Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Metagenics Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Metagenics Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Metagenics Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.