Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs In Human Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs In Human Body
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs In Human Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs In Human Body
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs In Human Body
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs In Human Body
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs In Human Body
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs In Human Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.