Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Md
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Md
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Md
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Md
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestive process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Md
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Md
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Md
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer taking two pills per day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Md
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.