While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber
A second thing to consider it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Fiber
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.