While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
When we eat food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your doctor. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Can Digestive Enzymes Cause Weight Gain
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.