While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Enzymes
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Enzymes
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.