While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Pure
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Pure
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Pure
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Pure
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Pure
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Pure
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Pure
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Pure
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.