While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamins
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamins
When we take in food the food is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamins
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamins
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamins
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamins
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamins
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamins
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.