While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Webmd
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Webmd
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Webmd
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Webmd
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Webmd
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Webmd
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Webmd
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Webmd
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.