The human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa Lighting
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa Lighting
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa Lighting
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication that should never be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa Lighting
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa Lighting
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa Lighting
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa Lighting
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa Lighting
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.