The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. L Glutamine Vs Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes L Glutamine Vs Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. L Glutamine Vs Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. L Glutamine Vs Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. L Glutamine Vs Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. L Glutamine Vs Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. L Glutamine Vs Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions L Glutamine Vs Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.