The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs But Also
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs But Also
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs But Also
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs But Also
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs But Also
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs But Also
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs But Also
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs But Also
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.