Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Post Workout
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Post Workout
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Post Workout
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Post Workout
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Post Workout
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Post Workout
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Post Workout
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Post Workout
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.