While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Burger
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Burger
If we consume food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Burger
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Burger
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Burger
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Burger
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Burger
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Burger
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.