Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. How Do You Know If You Are Lacking Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes How Do You Know If You Are Lacking Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. How Do You Know If You Are Lacking Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. How Do You Know If You Are Lacking Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. How Do You Know If You Are Lacking Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. How Do You Know If You Are Lacking Digestive Enzymes
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. How Do You Know If You Are Lacking Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions How Do You Know If You Are Lacking Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.