While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Probiotics
If we consume food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Probiotics
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Probiotics
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which was an ideal sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.