While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Unlike The
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Unlike The
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Unlike The
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Unlike The
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Unlike The
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Unlike The
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Unlike The
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Unlike The
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.