Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above 50
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Above 50
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above 50
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above 50
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed in this list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above 50
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above 50
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above 50
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Above 50
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.