The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.