The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Mid Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.