While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Fat
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Fat
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Fat
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Fat
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Fat
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. So, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Fat
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Fat
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt 2 tablets each day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 0 Fat
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.