Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vegetarian
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vegetarian
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vegetarian
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vegetarian
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vegetarian
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vegetarian
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vegetarian
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vegetarian
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.