Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Denominators
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Unlike Denominators
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Denominators
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medicine that should never be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Denominators
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Denominators
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Denominators
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Unlike Denominators
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Unlike Denominators
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.